Wednesday, April 9

About this blog



This page is created for you who want to know and intend to purchase a printed Quran in its many forms as displayed below.

The page name is originally title of series issued by Mizan Dian Semesta (mds) publishing company namely "I love my Alquran" or shortly named "ILMA" or "My Quran" as predominantly previewed.

My name is Istin Trisna, one of the series reseller. To add the collection, I intend to provide you all kinds of printed version of Quran available in Indonesia, or perhaps, worldwide.

In addition to those, there also be articles about Quran written by the contributor. Some of the article has also been reviewed by muslim scholar i.e. Muayyadi of SD Kupu-kupu and/or Husnul Hakim of PTIQ, since the writer himself is a scientist, instead of an Islamic scholar.

I hope my contribution will be beneficial those who are willing to learn the Holy Book.


for further information, you may email me: istintrisna@gmail.com
or contact me at 33121023